It has been super busy here for the last little while, Josh was finishing up finals and I was working to help finish up the semester at UFRA... but here are some of the highlights...
Briella's first camping trip, we went up american fork canyon, it was lots of fun.. The place Josh wanted to go was locked up, so we found a random place off the side of the dirt road and WA-LA camp!
Josh made himself sick on dutch oven cobbler and chips-ahoy smores... it was lots of fun.
We went shooting with Grandpa Snow... we thought the noise would bug our little girl, and to our utter suprise she just went right to sleep.... I know AMAZING!
Here is Josh getting excited for fire school, he is finally made it out of generals and into what he wants to do.... and as always its Josh :D He begins on Aug 29th and therefore will essentially drop off the face of the planet.. but no worries he will find his way backin about three month.. just in time for Christmas.
Briella is growing so fast, just yesterday I was looking at her newborn pictures and a recent picture...wow time flies. She is 17 weeks yesterday... a little over four months :D This is her on the 4th of July... we watched the parade she loved it and it wore her out resulting in a lovely nap for mom and dad to!
Well folks thats about as exciting as it gets around here, lots of studying, with swimming, camping, and general fun mixed in it!
P.S. I can't figure out how to change the rotation of the pictures, and I dont know why its adding so much space, between everything...sorry
Yay! I'm SOOOO glad that you blogged what y'all have been up to! Holy cow she has grown. You show her pictures of us right? So she'll know who we are when we come to visit? ps A for effort on the blogging-settings can be wierd-but the spacing still works for me :) Keep taking pictures so you can memorize it all.
ReplyDelete