Saturday, February 5, 2011

Its Feburary Now...

WOW, I really am bad at keeping updated... sorry its been busy.. and since no one really reads this I don't feel to bad. But for the family update...
Josh is still killing bugs, or at least keeping them at bay so the spring isn't to bad for people's homes. He is taking some fire type classes and math and chemistry so he stays super busy.
I work tuesdays and thursdays doing instuctor help for the Emergency Medical program Basic students from 8am to 10pm so those are super long days. I should also be finishing up school by the end of April just in time for our little baby.
The baby is doing well, she is growing, kicking and her heart is a beating. The doctor said she is right on track :D I also had a nice ultrasound technician and she redid some of my pics since laminating ruined my last ones so we have 10 ultrasound pictures of our 28 week old little girl.

So, life is good but busy at the Snow house and we look forward to our little girl coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment